The DigiClear team would like to thank our wonderful clients for their continued support and compliance with our guidelines. We have been overwhelmed with your response and understanding and we cannot thank you enough for using our services.
As always, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of all of our clients and staff. With this in mind, we continue to operate with several strict new measures in place to ensure safety for everyone. We have put together a 10-step plan that will allow us to provide a safe environment for all.
Our 10-step pledge to keep you safe:
1. We are still operating a locked door policy and only allowing people in with appointments. This enables us to control the environment and keep you all safe.
2. As a result of our locked door policy, we can obtain all customer’s details before the appointment. This is important and keeps us in line with government guidance and the track and trace system.
3. We will be contacting you the day before your appointment to go through a “symptom check”. During this call, we will confirm that neither you nor anyone in your household or bubble are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
4. Upon arrival, we will check your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer. If your temperature is within the normal range, we will invite you in to wash your hands and you will be given a surgical mask to wear for your appointment.
5. High-quality PPE will be provided for both staff and patients during your visit. We ask that everyone puts on a new mask when entering the practice. This stops any contamination coming into the clinic.
6. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with tea or coffee during your visit. Use of our toilet facilities is also not permitted.
7. Upon reopening, some of our appointment times had been lengthened to allow for extra cleaning and handling of PPE. However, we’re pleased to say that our appointment times are slowly returning to normal as we all get used to putting on and taking off PPE.
8. We are continuing with our stringent cleaning process before and after every appointment to keep you all safe and stop the spread.
9. Since re-opening, many of you have been interested in trying our newest technology and we can’t thank you enough for your continued custom. Depending on your preference, some of the latest models allow for remote communication which helps us reduce our face-to-face contact!
10. We listened to your feedback with regards to paying over the phone and we are now, for the most part, able to take payment on the day. Card payment is preferable as we can clean the machine in between each transaction.